Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cruise

So we are going on a cruise.
By we I mean Anna, Roger, myself, and others.
I am very very excited to be going on my first cruise. Many of you have heard the story about how the cruise fell through last summer, that was stressful and upsetting. But this year there is no falling through, we are CRUISING!

Hopefully we will confirm the trip in the next week or so. We are looking at a 9 night cruise in June. It will be a nice break after closing and before summer work ramps up. It will be very hot and I am sure Anna and I will burn, but it will be a blast.

It looks like the ship we are sailing on is the same one Jenna just took on her cruise. She enjoyed it. I am just really looking forward to eating food, relaxing, taking an excursion or two, going to the spa, ect.

I hope to have more to post as the trip is finalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment