Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Home, well 7 months old

Some of you may or may not know. I moved from my first apartment at Towson University in Tower D, to Harriett Tubman House, otherwise known at Tubman in August 2008. It is a part of a developing part of campus called West Village, which over the next 10 plus years will grow to include atleast 6 new residence halls and in 2011 a new West Village Commons. Below are pictures of Tubman and its mirrored sister hall William Paca House, pronounced PayCa, not the Baltimorean PahCah.

I will post pictures of my apartment when I get the chance to take some new pictures. I am currently at ACPA, in my hotel room, attempting to blog as I watch Law and Order and regret having shaved my beard a week ago, because now I am clean shaven for conference, and clean shaven is not my look.

Front of Tubman

Back of Tubman

Front of Paca

No comments:

Post a Comment